Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blessings

Sometimes you don't really see the blessings that come until they plop right into your lap. So lately we have been on the poor side of things. We don't really have any extra money at all. Each of our pay checks go towards bills or food. So getting things for the baby doesn't really happen. And yet somehow every time that we need something it somehow happens. For example, right before we began to need a high chair for Davy I won a contest that got us a high chair. And right before we needed a home safe proofing kit I logged on to my Blue Cross Blue Shield account and discovered that I had enough points to order up a home safe proofing kit.

Blessings, they come in ways that you don't realize. Currently I am teaching Seminary. For those of you who are not Mormon this means that I am teaching a scripture study course every morning at 6 am to a group of teenagers. It is wiping me out, but it brings such a great spirit to our home, and I think it is good for us. Sometimes we find ourselves forced into doing what we need to be doing, and I think for Kevin and me this is it. It makes sense too, I have been praying for help with remembering to read my scriptures, well now I have to read them everyday to prepare my lessons. It is amazing the way God will bless you if you just live your life in a way that allows him to send the blessings your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment