Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Holy Crazy Tantrum

Davy just threw a crazy tantrum. It all started when Kevin left for work. I told Davy to tell Daddy "Bye bye" at that point Davy ran to Kevin, threw his arms around his legs and started crying. Kevin brought him back to me and headed out the door with Davy still bawling. I tried a few things to calm him down, food, drink, TV. None of it worked, at this point Davy was laying on the ground and seemed to be bothered by the snot in his nose, so I got a nose sucker and cleaned it out which didn't help the crying. Cheerios didn't help, he would stop crying, eat a few and then begin crying again. He got happy when I opened his bedroom door, but only until he shut it and then he cried. Finally I decided, even though he had already had his nap for today that he obviously needed another, and the silence in the house tells me I was right. Which when it comes down to it is actually pretty good for me because it means I can get a nap too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment