Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feeling odd

I am feeling odd tonight. I know I should be exercising right now so that I can get to bed by nine, but after reading a few things and thinking about a few things I find myself feeling odd. It is strange, I went to the doctor this morning about planning to get pregnant, and tonight I read for the second time today a poem by Viggo Mortensen about abortion. How very odd that on a day when I am so excited about bringing new life into the world I read about taking it out. I find myself thinking again that the less I know about celebrities the better off I am. The more I know about them and the things that they do the less I enjoy their work. This is one of the many reasons why I don't follow the lives of celebrities, the most important being that I don't view them as important people in my life, so why do I care what ways they screw up their life. I think I am also feeling odd because I have become frustrated with certain people lately, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately I am pretty non-confrontational so they will probably never know that what they are doing is driving me batty. Bad because they will continue to do what they do, but good because I will not be burning bridges and losing friends because I spoke up. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment