Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fertility Clinic

Had my first appointment with the fertility clinic today. It went really well, I met my doctor, a very sweet woman who sat me down and asked me a bunch of questions and got to know my story and learned about how Kevin and I have been trying for so long to have children. She really put it into perspective for me when after I told her how long we had been trying she said, "Wait, you have been trying to have children for almost 10 years?"

She gave me a game plan for the next little while, they are going to do more tests on me, check Kevin's semen again, check my tubes again(eek!), and with everything going smoothly we should be able to make our first attempt to get pregnant in December. I am excited about everything and hope that it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment