Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bleh

Woke up this morning, felt slightly sick, like how I feel if I have not eaten yet. So I ate some cherry yogurt and started to feel really sick, like nauseous sick. Lay in bed for awhile while Kevin made me some chicken soup. When it was finished he talked me into coming downstairs to eat it where I ended up throwing up in the sink. Discovered that cherry yogurt is not as nasty to throw up as pretty much anything else is. Ate the soup and some water. Feeling better but not completely normal.

Called the Fertility Clinic this week to see if the shipment had made it out there yet. Nope. So I called the U of U hospital and they said that they have been playing phone tag with the Fertility Clinic. So I called up the Fertility Clinic and left a message asking them to call the U of U hospital. Hopefully if things work out the vials will be shipped on Monday (which is what U of U told us last week) so we will see. If they don't get shipped I will be calling the Fertility Clinic and the U of U hospital daily to get them to contact each other. I might even see if I can do a three way call just to get them in touch with each other. We have already lost two months to them not getting this done, I really don't feel like wasting a third. I mean we have done everything to get this moving and we still keep losing week after week to incompetence. If this continues I will make sure that they make it a priority to get this done, if just to get me to leave them alone. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment