Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back Pain

So on April 30th, I pulled a neck muscle while I was trying to sleep. From that point on I have been having awful neck and shoulder pain that has been sending pain down my arms. I probably mentioned this before. So tonight I was down on the floor with Davy playing with him and some of his toys, dancing to the music from some of his toys. And I got this crazy idea to lay down on the ground, on my back. Getting down there was easy enough, but then I had to get up. At first it was just my neck and shoulder pain that was giving me problems, but then my lower back came into play and said, "Nope, you aren't getting up." Eventually I just toughed my way through the pain and forced myself up, but it was not an enjoyable experience. Thankfully I am going to see a chiropractor on Saturday and though I will not be getting an adjustment hopefully I will be on the route of getting things fixed for a bit. At the moment though I just hurt. Hopefully I will be able to get out of bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment