Monday, July 23, 2012

Butter Lover

Kevin watches Davy in the mornings while I work, we have a baby gate that sections off my office from the rest of the house so that I can keep the door open and not have little visitors show up and get into things. Just a few minutes ago Davy comes to the gate smacking his lips and licking off his fingers he is holding something that looks kind of like a medium rawhide bone, I know that Kevin has been pretty much asleep on the couch so I wonder what he is eating. As I ask Davy "What are you eating?" He holds up the bone-like object, as I walk over to claim it from him I realize it is a stick of butter. Kevin left out a box of butter sticks in the living room and Davy has been eating one. Well I guess that is one way to put some weight on him. I found at least two other sticks of butter as I walked around the living room and cleaned up after Kevin and Davy. I guess we know now whether he likes butter or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment