Saturday, January 5, 2013

Still Sick

So much has happened over the last week or so. First Davy got sick and had to stay with my parents to keep Evangeline from getting sick too. Then Evangeline and I got sick as well. Thankfully Evangeline did not get sick enough to land her in the hospital. According to her doctor we would need to take her to the hospital if she had a fever of 100.4 or more or if she started wheezing when she breathed. Thankfully neither happened and other than some scary coughing fits she has been ok. I think today she is finally beginning to get better. Davy stayed with my parents until yesterday. He ended up getting an ear infection and is on antibiotics. He seems to be feeling a lot better now. It has been so good to have our little boy back home with us again!

After a lot of crying and worry and stress over everything I finally went in to my doctor and asked for some anti-depressants, I must say that I feel a good deal better now that I have started them. I am no longer constantly on the verge of tears, and I seem to feel a lot more on top of everything. I have been sick with the same cold that Davy and Eva have and have been miserable because of it. I have been trying to get sleep when I can and have been gradually getting better as well. This whole week has been filled with temperature takings, coughing, sneezing, lots of doctor visits and some helpful medicine. I will be so happy when we are all feeling better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment