Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A bit scary

Yesterday I had a bit of a scare, I went to work and within a short time found myself feeling wrong. I felt slightly feverish, achy all over with a severe headache and nausea that came and went and came again. I told my manager who suggested I called the doctor, which I did. I felt weepy, and wanted to find someone to cry on, I felt scared and wondered if something was dreadfully wrong with me. I went upstairs and fell asleep (for a short bit) in a secluded mother’s room on the 13th floor (I did this at my manager’s insistence) then I came down and told my manager that I was going home because I felt wrong.

Went home, slept for a good while, woke up around Noon and made tuna sandwiches for lunch, fed Kevin and myself and then laid down again and slept till almost 3 pm when Kevin woke me up again to come with him to an interview. Felt better most of the rest of the day. Still felt pain, did some slight yoga, eventually fell asleep again and stayed there till morning.

Discovered though when I called up the doctor that what I am taking is actually hormones, and because of this will not react strangely with other drugs. Makes me wonder what did happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment