Monday, April 12, 2010

Dreams of Shots

Considering today is the day I begin to take my shots is it any wonder that I would have a dream about it?

Last night I dreamed that I was getting everything ready for giving myself my first shot. I got all the stuff together and began to get the shot ready, and then I began to make a mess of things. The medicine that I was supposed to give myself turned into a strange looking contact that I was supposed to put on and I was supposed to absorb the medicine through my eye. (Weird) I had so much trouble getting everything ready that the contact began to turn red, which I was sure was not a good thing. Eventually I had to call up the doctor who told me that I could put the contact back into the case it came in and put it back in the liquid it had come in, the case would clean it in the liquid and it would be good as new when I took it out again. I discussed with the doctor how I had worn hard contacts for a good part of my life. Eventually though I was able to get everything to work out, even though I never did give myself a shot in the dream. I woke up knowing that the whole dream was really about me giving myself shots.

Today I have brought my packet of information about the shots to work with me, I plan to go over it so that I will be ready when I get home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment