Friday, December 14, 2012

Awesome Cookie Husband

My Relief Society held a cookie exchange yesterday and because of everything that happened yesterday there was no way that I was able to make it to the cookie exchange. So today Kevin offered to go shopping while I stayed home with the napping Davy and I mentioned to Kevin that I was really craving cookies and would love it if he brought home cookies. Well he brought home so many cookies I now have no idea what to do with them all. I asked for gingerbread and fake girl scout cookies and maybe some take and bake cookies. Well he brought home all of those as well as quite a few others. More cookies than I wanted, more cookies than we need. But all that being said, he is such an awesome guy for it all! I know Mom Sampson reads this blog and let me just say, when it comes to Kevin you did really good in raising a good man. Not just for the fact that he fulfills my food cravings when I am pregnant but also because he is just an awesome husband. Yes, there are times when he can be frustrating, but in the end I know that he loves me dearly, cares about me greatly, and is completely committed in taking care of his family in every way he can. He is an awesome guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment