Monday, March 22, 2010

Birth Control

This morning I had another doctor’s appointment. Blood work and internal ultrasound as usual, then they had one of the doctor’s aides come and talk to me. She told me that they are going to be placing me on birth control. She said that I am to take only the white pills and none of the pink pills, and that when I run out of white pills that I am to get a refill. This is so that they control my period and not my body.

April 7th is my next appointment with the doctor, and this time we will actually be meeting with my doctor. She will go through with us the forms that we will need to sign, and the shots that I will be giving myself. I am hoping that the shots will be more of the belly shots that I gave myself before. Because I can handle those pretty well.

I start the birth control today. It seems strange because I have not taken birth control in about 9 years. When I last took birth control it messed me up emotionally, and caused me to gain a lot of weight. Guess it is a good thing that Kevin and I picked today to get back on the weight loss horse. It will be interesting to see where everything goes with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment