Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disturbing Dreams

So the last few nights I have had more dreams about the possibility of being pregnant. In the first one (this happened not last night but the night before), I dreamed that I started having my period except it came out weird, this was because in it were two very small embryos.

In the next one I dreamed that I started my period and the thought hit me again, "Oh, so I must not be pregnant."

Tomorrow morning I go in for my blood test to tell me whether or not I am pregnant. There is a part of me that wants to go out and buy a pregnancy test tonight just to see. But the greater part of me couldn't bear it if it said I wasn't. Instead I think I am going to go to sleep and wait till morning. At least then I can go on to work and keep myself busy until the call comes. I hate all this waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment