Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Names

So Kevin and I have always had trouble with deciding on a girls name for any of our future children. We always end up arguing about it. When it comes to sons though we have no problem. The first will be David, the second Isaac, and the third (if we have that many) will be Alonzo. However, when it comes to names for daughters we always argue, he chooses names I think sound boring and stupid and I choose names he doesn't like the sound of. Finally we had a long process of rating and picking and narrowing down names until we finally narrowed everything down to about seven names. So for your perusal I am listing these names below in no particular order. I will be listing their meaning as well. Take a look at them and tell me your favorite. We have our favorites but we are wondering what other people think.

Riesiel - Song of the stream

Faeryn - From the Fairies

Aalia - Ascending to Heaven

Eva - Mother of all living or Life

Fae - Fairy or magical creature

Sariah - Princess

Aria - Beautiful song or Masterpiece song

No comments:

Post a Comment