Friday, November 26, 2010

Test results

So as I may have mentioned I had to take a 24 hour urine test last week because my urine was showing protein in it. When my doctor's office got the results they still found protein in my urine so they called me and placed me on bed rest. This happened on Tuesday while at my parent's house. So essentially I have been stuck doing nothing this entire week. Kevin set up stuff for me so that I can basically sit around in a recliner for the entire time. Which is basically what I have been doing. Have spent most of my time surfing online and such. Boring! Next week I am going to meet with my doctor again and have some further tests run to check and see if this is actually pre-eclampsia or not. If it is I will probably be stuck on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. If not then I should be able to return things mostly back to normal. Either way I still have to wait till next week to get things done. It is driving me crazy. I need to clear my head and get some things taken care of. With this and the craziness of the house I hope that things don't get too stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment