Friday, February 3, 2012

Tooth Brushing

So now that Davy is eating solids I feel like I really need to be getting down his bedtime routine. Complete with brushing teeth, reading a story and then going to bed. Currently I have a little finger brush for Davy, and some baby safe tooth paste. So I take him into the bathroom and put some tooth paste on the finger brush and start brushing the few teeth he has so far. And he loves it! He thinks it is great to have this weird little brush thing moving around on his teeth and gums. He likes to bite on it with his gums, where his molars will be growing in. He thinks it is funny when Mommy brushes his teeth with it. This is great for me, because it means that teeth brushing is fun and not another type of torture.

Story time is also getting better, before he was not so interested in the story, more in trying to eat the book. Now he actually looks at the pictures and likes it when Mommy reads to him. He wants to be the one to flip the pages, good thing we read books Mommy knows the words to so she can continue the story even if the words are a few pages back. Davy is such a fun little boy, it is so exciting to watch him grow up. I wish it didn't happen so fast so I could spend more time with my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment