Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend and stuff

This weekend my in-laws came out to visit. It was a good experience. Things at times were a little hectic, but everything went well in the end. I was able to work from home on Monday, which helped things out and helped alliviate some stress that had developed between Kevin and me.

When I came back into work on Tuesday I found a gift on my desk, my senior manager had gotten me a necklace with the word "Preggers" on it. I think it is great! I have worn it every day since I got it.

In the meantime I am continuing to get bigger. My stomach area is getting huge, and the stretchmarks are beginning to increase in number. However, I weighed myself last night and I am still only a few pounds heavier than what I started as when I got pregnant. Which I am guessing means that when I have the baby I will go down quite a few pounds, meaning I am losing weight during this pregnancy. And it isn't that I am not eatting, I am eatting, I just eat little snacks and can't eat much during my main meals, so I almost feel like I am constantly eatting all day long. For example, this morning for breakfast I had a glass of apple juice, four almonds, a glass of hot chocolate, an apple, a cup of oatmeal, and I will probably finish it off with 1/3rd of my daily water requirement.

The baby keeps kicking me, and it helps me feel like there is someone here with me at times when I am feeling lonely.

Last week was really bad, it is difficult to keep from going looney with Kevin gone all week. I am trying to keep my head in a good place, but I continue to feel as if I am going off kilter. Everyone keeps telling me that it isn't for much longer, I am just hoping I can last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment