Thursday, October 28, 2010

Doctors Appointment

Tomorrow is my second Dr appointment with the Rockford doctor. I have put together a list of things I want to ask her about. One of those things is weight.

When I got pregnant I weighed myself, shortly after getting pregnant I lost five pounds, then I gained seven pounds, since then I have pretty much stayed even. Yesterday morning though I weighed myself and I am back at the same weight I was when I first got pregnant. And I am starting my 27th week tomorrow. I am hoping that I am ok weight wise, because otherwise I might have to start looking at gaining more weight.

Tomorrow I also have my glucose test to see if I have prenatal diabetes. I will also have my RH test (I think that is what it is called) to make sure that my blood is not having problems with the baby. I don't think it will, it usually happens if the father's blood type and the mother's blood type are different in such a way that the mother's blood tries to kill the baby due to blood type. Kevin is O+ blood type and I am O+ blood type. Considering that O+ is recessive I don't think our baby will have anything other than O+ blood type.

I don't know if there will be anything else that will happen. But my appointments will increase from once every 3 weeks to once every 2 weeks. I have been looking at classes to prepare for pregnancy. And trying to plan out which ones to go to and when they are scheduled for.

No comments:

Post a Comment