Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a weekend! - Doctor Appointment

What a whirlwind of a weekend! I will use this post to talk about the doctor appointment and another to talk about my baby shower.

So Friday I had my first doctor's appointment in Rockford. And I have to say that I am happy and impressed. The staff there are sweet as pie, not only the receptionists but also the nurses as well. The wait time leaves quite a bit to be expected. We got there early, just in case, so we arrived at 10 am for a 10:30 am appointment. I didn't get called back though until about 11:15 am. 1 hour 15 min wait time not fun.

Once I did get called back the service was great! The nurse was attentive, and nice. And the doctor was very nice as well. I was so afraid that I would not like the service there and would miss my old doctor, but I think things will be good. They gave me a goodie bag full of pregnancy magazines and a "Your Pregnancy: Week by Week" book, score! And they gave me a baby supplement sample (for after the baby is born). My next appointment is on the 29th and I think it will go well. They are doing my Glucose test and my Rh test.

I completely spaced on things I wanted to ask the doctor, so I will have to write down a list for next time.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go? Who is your doctor? The wait time sounds familiar!! He He!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doctor is Randa Hassan at the Brookside clinic in Rockford. LOL wait times for anything other than my fertility clinic has been insane.

    ReplyDelete