Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Check up

Today I went in for an ultrasound, I have 19 follicles so far, 8 on one side and 11 on the other. So far so good, I am hoping things continue to go well and that we have a good number of eggs that are harvested. But even more than that I am hoping that we get a good number of good embryos from this attempt.

I got a letter in the mail today from our insurance letting us know that this IVF attempt is our last one they will cover. I knew this already, but having it in print is kind of finalizing.

On a non IVF note, Kevin contacted our mortgage lender about the fact that our property taxes were lowered due to us going to the county assessor and disputing our taxes. This means our mortgage payment is lower and that we have over-payed, so they sent us a check for the amount that we over-payed and we used part of the money to help pay off the debt we had on our furnaces. So by the end of this month we will no longer be paying off our furnaces! One big debt down and a few more to go. We still are working on paying off the cost of having Davy, as well as the car and the house. Not much debt wise, but still I would rather be debt free. One day it will happen, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment