Monday, April 30, 2012

Positive

Today we got the fantastic news that we are pregnant. Today was the pregnancy test, however I knew that I could also take a home pregnancy test and was planning on taking one before we left for my doctor appointment. So last night I went to bed around 10 pm, at 11 pm I woke up and went back to sleep, at midnight I woke up and went back to sleep, finally at 1 am I woke up and said to myself, "Well, I have to pee pretty bad, might as well take the test now." So I got up, took the test and finished up, by the time I was done washing my hands the test was showing a positive result. So I got back into bed and woke Kevin up and said, "We're pregnant!!" This woke him up out of a dead sleep and woke him up for the rest of the night. Maybe I should use this technique every morning to wake him up. Probably only works once, darn.

I went back to bed after texting family, I probably got back to sleep around 3 am. At 5:30 I woke up to get ready for my doctor's appointment and we left the house at 6:15, we got to the doctor's right on time for my 7 am appointment and after having my blood taken we were out of there by 7:05 am.

Poor Davy, we woke him up early and took him with us because he had a 9:45 doctor's appointment as well. He is a little under the weather with a cold and he got his last two shots until kindergarten. We got the call from my doctor's office at 1 pm today to let us know that we are indeed pregnant! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment