Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shots and Escapes

Tomorrow I begin the Ganirelix shots along with the Follistim shots I have been taking since Wednesday. It seems strange that next Sunday we will be going in for harvesting (as long as everything looks good). This is another one of those faith building experiences, I feel good about April every time I pray about it, so here we are trying this again. I just have to have the faith that it will work.

Today Davy figured out how to climb out of the barrier of couches that keeps him in the living room. It happened earlier today, the dogs were in the area between the living room and the kitchen chewing on bones, Davy saw them and wanted to get to them. So he got up on one of the couches and started to climb over the side, he lowered one leg down towards the ground and then brought the other leg over and dropped the rest of the way, which wasn't far. I saw him as he brought the first leg over. When he hit the floor he rolled and seemed to be just fine, which meant that he would try it again. And sure enough when I put him back in the living room again he did it again. Thus ends our great plan to keep him safe in the living room. Now we have to baby proof the rest of the house, because now that he knows he can get out there will be no stopping him. Sometimes that boy is too clever for his own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment