Thursday, August 5, 2010

Belly Pictures

So I have had some people ask me about belly pictures. Not that I am showing much yet. My mom thinks I should take some, and my grandma want me to send her belly pictures and so it got me thinking.

Maybe I should take some belly pictures. Today Kevin called me to talk about house stuff and while talking to him I was wandering around online and happened to look at my e-mail and see from one of the pregnancy things I am signed up with, "Did you take a belly photo? Record this milestone." And so I said to him, "I am going to need you to help me take some belly pictures of me." And he said, "Why? It's not like you are showing much." And I said, "Because people want them." And he laughed and said, "Ok."

So what are your thoughts, belly pictures, no belly pictures, wait till I am showing more, or do an update every few weeks to show how I am getting fatter?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do an update every few weeks. I started taking pictures when I was at about 19 weeks when I finally started to show a little bit and took a picture every few weeks and it's kind of fun to see how much your belly grows. But you definitely should put up belly pictures at some point!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete