Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Proven Wrong

So on Sunday I went to church and everyone asked me how I was doing, and I said, "Oh, I am doing better, less nausea, feeling good, yea I am doing good." Well, the baby likes to prove me wrong. First thing that happened this morning, I woke up brushed my teeth and proceeded to vomit. Yay, morning sickness not gone yet. All day I have felt ill, nauseous. I have been trying to snack and eat things to keep it down, but nothing is helping. Week 17, and still sick, really? People keep telling me that it is healthy. Ugh.

On the other hand I feel like I am getting bigger all the time, every morning in fact. It seems strange to wake up each morning, feel my belly and think, "Is it just me or is it bigger this morning than it was last night?" And I am still tired all the time. Having Kevin around is nice, because I don't get to see him often enough as it is, but when he is around I get to bed later than I usually do, so I am sooooo tired when morning comes. Pregnant morning person and night owl hubby just don't mix well when it comes to sleep.

Oh well, hopefully I don't puke again today, the way things are going though I am not counting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment