Thursday, September 2, 2010

Odd Week

It has been a rather odd week this week. What with the nausea, and throwing up, the belly pain and not getting to bed early enough I have been feeling rather strange about this entire week. I am still arguing with myself over whether I want to drive out to Rochelle this weekend or not.

On the baby side of things I am hitting my 19th week this Saturday, almost halfway there! I am almost to the "one more week till the ultrasound" point. And I think I have been feeling movement. Last night in the middle of the night I woke up and could swear that I felt something poke me from the inside. And throughout the day I have felt little things that could be gas or something, but very well might not be. I don't know that I want to tell people about it verbally yet though, blogging about it is fine, but giving my suspicions voice makes it seem more definate. If it is movement it will still be a few more weeks before Kevin or my parents wil be able to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment