Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend and OB Woes

So the weekend went really well, I visited my parents, toured one of the hospitals, and pretty much decided on my doctor. My mom and I went to a woman's conference for our church on Saturday night. On Sunday a friend of mine at church handed out Baby Shower invitations for my baby shower.

Today I invited some of the ladies from work who I get along with, and then focused on getting my OB changed. Problem came from that. Turns out that the OB I had decided on did not do OB work for patients with my insurance, becasue he did not do deliveries at the hospital covered by my insurance. Meaning I have to go with an OB in Rockford, the hospital that I did not tour. *sigh* Oh well. Thankfully I knew which OB office I would go with out of the two in Rockford. So I switched to that doctor and hopefully will hear back from them soon telling me that they have accepted me as a patient. Otherwise I will have to do some thinking as to what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment