Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not a good day

Not such a great day so far today. Woke up, brushed my teeth, brushed my tongue, which is always a mistake, but I just couldn't deal with the taste of an unbrushed tongue anymore. Of course it made me gag, which made me heave, which made me sort of kind of puke. Nothing really came out, but I saw stars like I usually do, and I ended up spitting a lot, which I usually do.

Feeling tired, not such an odd thing, the baby always makes me tired. And I have this headache going on. Which makes me feel more tired. Earlier today I felt like throwing up, but thankfully did not. I need to make food tonight, I bought stuff for making yesterday but never got around to it. And tomorrow I need to drive to Rochelle, which means packing and washing clothes tonight. Blar.

On a positive note, only one more hour till quitting time. And I get to see my parents tomorrow, and I keep feeling the baby move, which is exciting. Tonight, food, house work, and sleep. I could have used a nap at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment