Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yick and Yay

Still sick, made the mistake last night of brushing my tongue while brushing my teeth, and last night's dinner ended up in the sink. Thankfully Kevin was there to help me clean up. Today I have been feeling nauseous as well. Before lunch I nearly lost it, and then when I walked into the break room I nearly lost it again, but the second time was due to someone having a seafood salad for lunch. Fishy smells really just sets me off. This Saturday starts my 20th week, halfway there and I am feeling like the throwing up is not going to end. I think once I accept it then it won't be so bad because I won't be hoping for it to stop. I will just wait till the baby comes.

Five more days till the ultrasound. Yay! I am hoping that the baby will coorporate and that we will be able to see what gender we are having. Now that it is so close Kevin and I are getting really excited about the ultrasound.

Because we are looking at moving I decided to look up a OBGYN in the Rochelle area and see 1. if they are accepting new patients, and 2. how late in my pregnancy they will accept me. The office I called is accepting new patients and will take me up to my 30th week. So I basically have 10 weeks in which to move. I may also call a OBGYN in Rockford and see what they say. Either way my OB will be about 25 to 30 minutes away from us if we move to Rochelle, and who knows how far away the hospital will be. Oh joy. Then again my current hospital is about 25 to 30 minutes away as well. It just doesn't seem as long. I am looking forward to us finding a house so that I can figure out the details of new doctors and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment