Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pregnancy brain

Pregnancy brain is something I heard of before I became pregnant, but it was not something that I really understood until becoming pregnant. At first it wasn't too bad, it made me forgetful and sort of spacy at times. But then it progressed, soon I was having difficulties typing words as correctly as I once had, my spelling skills went down the drain, I became easily distracted while driving and I began to develop problems with accurately clicking things with my mouse. Now I have begun to lose the accuracy of my speech. I will be talking with someone and suddenly it is like my tongue has forgotten how to function. It will begin to tie itself in knots while all the words that come out of my mouth become irrepairably jumbled and mauled to unrecognizableness.

What to do about it all? At this point I don't know if there is anything I can do, except hope that it goes away once the baby is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment