Thursday, September 16, 2010

Appointments and heat

My ultrasound is tomorrow, I double checked just in case. Sure enough they have me in the system, thank goodness. I also double checked on my OB appointment for Monday, good thing I did, they had me scheduled with a nurse practitioner, considering that I am looking for an OB out near Rochelle this will probably be my last appointment with my current OB and I would have been super disappointed if I hadn't been able to see her. I had them schedule me for a later appointment that same morning with my OB. So aggravating!

Lately I have been feeling hot, really hot, uncomfortably so. To the point that I usually strip down to my underwear and try not to touch things. Last night I slept with all my blankets kicked off. I woke up freezing but still feeling hot. I even took my temperature the other day because I felt like I had a fever, turns out my temp was low, at 97 degrees, but I still felt like I was burning up. I also have been feeling and hearing my pulse. Often, especially when I feel hot I can feel my pulse in my torso and belly areas, also in my arms. Sometimes I can hear it pounding in my ears. I plan to bring it up to my doctor on Monday.

I can honestly say now that I am feeling the baby. Every so often I will feel it move, almost like a sliding across my stomach. I am looking forward to when Kevin will be able to feel it, but then again I am not looking forward to the sleep people keep telling me I am going to lose from it. It seems more real now, the reality that I have something living inside me, a little person who will be born someday. It is an odd thing to have hit me at this point. It makes me happy and slightly spooked at the same time. It doesn't change anything though, I am still excited.

Tomorrow, it seems like it can't come fast enough, tomorrow I hopefully should be able to find out what gender I am having. I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment