Monday, September 13, 2010

What a day

So this morning we woke up early got ourselves ready, I drank 32 oz of water and we went over to the office that would be giving me my ultrasound. I was supposed to be there at 7:30 but I showed up at 7 am just in case. The receptionist looks for me on the day's schedule, she doesn't see me, so she looks me up on their computer. And she finds me scheduled for August 30th at 8 am. Wait what?? Somehow the scheduler communicated the wrong time to both me and the doctor's office.

So I ended up having to contact the scheduler again to schedule me for another appointment. The soonest they could get me in for though is Friday at 1:30 in a different location. *sigh* So here we go again, another wait till the ultrasound.

2 comments:

  1. Boo! What a let down! I know how much you've been anticipating this day... Friday seems like an eternity doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does! Especially after waiting so long for today. I even had a dream about it last night. However, I will say that the reality was better than the dream, in my dream the ultrasound tech was really nasty and wouldn't let me know what the gender of the baby was or even give me a picture of it. Friday will eventually come, it just seems so far away.

    ReplyDelete