Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It has moved fast

So, tomorrow is my doctor's appointment, just a regular check up with my OB. Then Friday is my ultrasound. It all seems to be moving so fast. I can't believe I have 30 minutes left to my work day and then tomorrow the baby stuff starts again.

I spent a good part of today researching hospitals. I called around to the doctors in the Rochelle area that would take me and found out what hospitals they used, then I spent a long time searching for their ratings. Finally I broke down and called one of the hospitals and talked to an education person who gave me a lot of good info. I am thinking about seeing if I can talk Kevin into going hospital touring on Saturday. He has something else he wanted to do, but I really need to find out about these hospitals sooner rather than later so that I can set up my new OB before the end of the month.

I need to do shopping tonight after work and get things ready for Friday. I need to put my paperwork in the car so I don't forget them. Oh and I forgot to make a list of things that I need to ask my doctor about. 20 minutes till quitting time, better get on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment