Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 20, Ultrasound and Doctors

Tomorrow I enter week 20, the halfway mark. It seems odd that I am halfway along already, the months really seem to be flying by. Maybe it is because we are so busy with everything, finding a new house and all that is involved.

This upcoming Monday we have our ultrasound that should show us the gender, we are hoping that the baby will coorporate and give us a good look so that we can tell. My next doctor's appointment is next week as well, it is scheduled for next Thursday.

I also need to look into finding a doctor out in the Rochelle area, my manager suggested that I find out what the hospitals out there are like and pick an OB based on which hospital they use. It is a good idea and I may just do that. I am going to speak with my senior manager about possible working from home on the days I have Dr appointments so that I can begin to visit a doctor out there. That way I will have a history with the doctor out there and will know what to expect from the hospital. I will wait till my senior manager is back in the office and then see if I can put that into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment