Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Natural or Induced?

Went to the doctor today and my protein levels were up in my 24 hour urine test. And I had some pre-e symptoms on Sunday. However, the rest of my tests were good and my urine test today came back negative for protein. My doctor said though that she doesn't want to let me go to my delivery date because so far we have been lucky with the pre-e that is has been not really bad, we have been able to get the baby to full term without the pre-e getting bad. So she stripped my membranes which can sometimes start labor. And she scheduled me to be induced on Thursday morning.

So unless I go into labor tonight I will be going to the hospital on Wednesday night to prepare for the induction. Bags are all packed, I am pretty much ready for the hospital, just need to get everything into the car, get the car seat installed in the car and go there tomorrow at 8 pm. I am excited for it to all happen, and yet I am also pretty scared about it all. Tomorrow night the pain begins and doesn't end for quite awhile. Pray that it all goes well. I will probably not be posting again until after the baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment