Friday, July 23, 2010

Adventures and Week 13

So tomorrow is the start of week 13, or as it is also referred to, the beginning of the second trimester. This also means that chances of miscarriage go down significantly. Yay!

On the other hand, I have been peeing a lot lately. Our local community college (the one we live right next to) is has a play called Urinetown. Every time I pass the sign that announces it I have mixed feelings, mostly I don't want to see it. But it also gets me thinking, someone should do something called Urine Nation. Hehehehe, ok enough bathroom humor. Seriously though I have to plot out my day based on the bathroom and how soon I can next use it.

With that in mind, today was rather interesting. Today I had an outing for work in downtown Chicago. Chicago is not my favorite town, in fact of all the big cities I have been in Chicago is my least favorite. Probably due to the fact that every time I go to Chicago I get nervous and have a slightly scary to terrifying experience. So there I was with my two bottles of water, bag of munchies and candies to keep me from vomiting, wandering (thankfully with another co-worker) through Chicago to the meeting place. It is bad when you have to pee often and every place smells like a sewer. On the way home today I was telling my co-worker (who lives in the same town as I do and was getting off on the same stop) that I wanted to go home and take a nap. I said to her, "It is going to be 'Home, pee, nap'", and she said, "In that order?" and I said, "Well actually it will be, 'Home, pee, dogs, nap' in that order." Which I wish I could say was what happened, but it actually happened more like this, "Home, pee, dogs, shopping, no nap." Tired...

Well wanted to post this before I pass out, so here it is, Week 13, Adventures in Chicago, and Pee. What more could you ask for?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment