Thursday, July 1, 2010

No more shots!

So I had my exit appointment with my fertility doctor. She gave me a gift, told me congratulations (this is the first time I had seen her since she put the embryos in me), gave me the stuff that I need to take to my first appointment with my regular Obgyn, and told me I could stop the progesterone shots.

Yay for no more shots!! It is the first time since April that I will not be sticking metal needles into me! Yay for that!

I am not sure how I feel about going back to my regular OB, I will miss the prompt service of the fertility clinic. They asked me to contact them when I have my baby and let them know that it arrived healthy. I will happily do so, they are the ones who got me pregnant, they should know when I have the baby.

My next appointment is next Tuesday, right after the holiday weekend. This weekend's plans involve Rochelle and hanging out with the family. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment