Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not such a good week

This post contains more nausea stuff.

Feeling wise this has not been a good week. Monday saw me suffering from nausea and a migrane, yesterday was better but started with a sore throat and then a headache for the last part of the work day. Today it is back to nausea, and it is worse than normal. I should take a nausea pill, but I am afraid of throwing it up. There really is a part of me at this point that just wants to throw up and go home. I am tired and sick and feel mostly like throwing up and taking a nap.

I have thought more than once about going upstairs and taking a nap in the mother's lounge. The door locks and I could always sleep on the floor.

Ok, nausea pill taken, and munching on some frosted shredded wheat. Shredded wheat always reminds me of being a child. My mom would get the regular shredded wheat where as a child the thing is about the size of your hand. I would break it up into a little haystack in my cereal bowl and after dusting it with sugar would pour milk on and eat it. I often pretended to be a horse, munching away on my hay.

Now it is a mostly bland, semi sugary, bite sized piece of fiber, and for now it is calming my stomach. Now to just make it through the day without losing it and I should be fine.

Saturday marks the 12th week, and hopefully the beginning of the end to my nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment