Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heartbeat

This morning I had my doctor's appointment. They had me pee in a cup again, no misshaps this time, other than someone opening the stall door on me (stupid lock didn't work). Then the doctor had me go into an exam room where she used a doppler on me. For those who don't know a doppler is used much like an ultrasound, except you don't see anything, instead you hear. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat and every so often her it move around. I told her about how sick I have been and she said that it is a good thing and that the baby is probably a girl if I am so sick. I told her that I had a feeling it was.

Kevin wasn't able to come due to some awful insomnia last night, he finally got to bed about 2 hours before my appointment. Poor boy. I told him he better be there for the next one, even if he has to take a sleeping pill.

My next appointment is on August 19th. And then the next after that will probably be my ultrasound to see the gender. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment