Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's official!

So last night we decided to buy a $4 pregnancy test from Target and the results came back positive! We called up all our family and told them that though the tests can be faulty at least it was a possible positive.

This morning I went in to the fertility clinic and had my blood taken. At 1 pm today they called me up and made it official. I am pregnant!

So exciting, I am not quite sure if it has really sunk in fully yet. But as it is I am super excited about it all. I can't believe that in 9 months I should be having a baby or maybe two.

On Thursday (7 am) I will go back to the fertility clinic and they will do another blood test to see how my hormone levels are doing, especially the progesterone. And then next week they will have me come back in for my first ultrasound. They said that we should be able to see how many are in there at that time.

It's so exciting, I will probably post later about feelings and thoughts and such. But for now I am sticking with the anouncement. I'm pregnant! I'm going to be a Mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment