Sunday, May 9, 2010

Progesterone Shots

Yesterday my friend Deb came over to show Kevin how to give me the Progesterone shots. She showed him how to draw up the medicine, and how to get the area ready for the shot, and then how to dart the needle in and inject the medicine. She had him practice with the needle we used for the HCG shot and try it all on an orange. He did pretty good and got a lot of practice in. Then he had me ice myself to get ready for the shot. When I was ready and he was ready we took off the ice pack of frozen veggies and he gave me the shot. He did great with it all. I am really proud of him!

He was really thankful that Deb came by to help him with getting all ready for giving me the shots. I think he is a lot less nervous about them now. And I feel good about him giving them to me. The shot he gave me yesterday didn't even hurt. Good job Kevy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment