Monday, May 10, 2010

Transfer tomorrow

Got the call this morning to tell me to be at the hospital by 8 am tomorrow. Tomorrow is the transfer where they will be putting the two embryos into my uterus and I can begin the waiting again.

Today I feel bloated still and feel rather snarky. I think the bloating is giving me heartburn and no amount of drinking water is seeming to fix it. I think I have some heartburn pills in my car, so if this continues I think I will head down and grab one to take.

I also feel tired, much like I did yesterday. I am looking forward to the bloated feeling going away. Tomorrow I will probably also travel out to Rochelle to spend the week. I am looking forward to getting away from work and everything. I am so fed up with everything here right now.

Kevin did really good with the Progesterone shot last night. I think icing the area has been a great idea, as I am really not feeling much of what he is doing when he gives me the shot. Yay for Intermuscular shots with no pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment