Monday, May 24, 2010

Tomorrow

Time seems to have passed in a strange jerking motion. To think that I started this two week wait driving out to my parent's. What a strange visit. Good, but strange, and filled with stress here and there. And then to get sick at the end of it. Which caused the rest of the time to flow in a strange half aware motion that illness seems to always bring with it. And now here I am, at work again, feeling better, but still sick. Anxious for tomorrow. Last time I knew a day or two ahead of time, because I began to bleed. This time though there is no blood to give me the heads up.

This morning I glanced through drawers for pregnancy tests. Knowing that tonight would be when I could test myself with a faulty drugstore pee stick. I find myself at the same crossroads as I did last time. Do I want to know the night before? Or should I just wait till tomorrow? It ties my stomach in knots thinking about it. I will probably just wait for tomorrow. It is better to know for sure then guess early. At least this time there has only been one baby dream.

Last night we watched the last disk of the 2nd season of House. One of the episodes involved a baby, it was difficult to watch. Tonight could be the last of my progesterone shots, or not. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment