Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Surgery?

Had another doctor appointment this morning. After them taking blood and the ultrasound the nurse sat down with me and talked over things with me. According to what she showed me I have 11 follicles ready to go, and two follicles that will be ready in a few more days. So they will take a look at my blood work and decide whether they want me to come in on Friday or Saturday for surgery. If they have me in on Saturday then they will loose the two most mature follicles, but they will get the two follicles that are almost there. If they have me in on Friday then they will get the two most mature follicles but not the two that are still maturing. So either way they would be getting 11 eggs.

If they have me come in on Friday I would have to have the HCG shot tonight, if they have me come in on Saturday I would have to have the HCG shot tomorrow. I am hoping to hear from them soon so that I can plan out my week. Kevin will have to take time off of work either way, and if it happens to be on Friday then I will have to take time off as well. It seems crazy that this is all happening this week. I am losing track of it all. The days are beginning to blur into each other. I will write another update once I know what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment