Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crackers

Yesterday I was hit by a day full of super nausea. I still haven't thrown up yet, but I did come close, gagging a few times and standing over the toilet just waiting for it to come. Kevin and I went shopping for foods that will help my tummy be happy. We got lots of crackers, and other bland foods.

This morning I put my hair in a pony tail, but then after a second's thought put it into a braid as well. Judging by the way I felt yesterday and the way I felt this morning I would not be surprised at all if today is the first day I puke.

I have been visiting pregnancy sites all morning and have been checking out their advice on morning sickness and nausea and how to fight it. Ginger is one of the things they brought up. So after work today I will head out and get some candied ginger, and maybe even some ginger candy. Anything I can do to keep from tossing my cookies would make me happy.

Tired of course, I seem to be always tired. I am beginning to wish that they included nap time at work.

2 comments:

  1. I spent the first three months of every pregnancy just feeling like I was going to throw up, and never really doing it. Maybe you'll be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take naps during my lunch break because I would get so tired. I told my doctor about the nausea that I had and he told me to take Unisom, so I took the equate version: Sleeping Aides. I took it every night and I think it helped and usually if I forgot to take it one night I would feel really sick the next day. You could call your doctor and see if they think it's okay for you to take it and you could try it out...

    ReplyDelete