Tuesday, June 1, 2010

5 weeks

Last night I decided to try and figure out my due date (because so many people have been asking) using a pregnancy calculator. But all the calculators I found out there ask all the wrong questions for me. So I googled IVF Pregnancy Calculator and found one. It was nice to have a calculator that asked for the date of egg collection to determine pregnancy. And based off that date I am 5 weeks along. This Friday when I have my first ultrasound I am going to verify that, but if it is correct then I am farther along than I originally thought. It is exciting.

I am looking forward to Friday. It will be nice to find out how many embryos took, and I have questions I would like to ask the nurse anyway.

Also last night I found a few sites that help prepare people for becoming parents, I figure I can use all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment