Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nausea Meds

Yesterday was good in regards to vomiting, none happened, but I felt sick most of the day. This past weekend was so bad that I finally broke down this morning and called the fertility clinic and asked them to give me nausea meds. So when work is over I can go to my local Walgreens and pick up some nausea meds. I am so happy about that. It will be nice to have a little bit of a break from all of this.

This Thursday is my next and last appointment with the fertility clinic, and this weekend shoud be the end to my progesterone shots. That will be nice.

It is kind of funny, for Christmas last year Kevin's mom sent me an Anne Geddes calendar, which as you might know is full of babies as that is what she photographs. She said it was in hope that something might happen this year. I have used it as my work calendar and I have to say that it is very fitting. Especially since I use it for writing down all my doctor appointments so that my managers and my co-workers know where I am on any given day.

So, yay for meds, yay for shots ending soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment