Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New friend

The trashcan has become my friend, it sits by me waiting for the next emergency. The last few days I have needed it at least once a day. I am finding that if I keep my tummy full that it will happily stay mostly quiet. However, finding foods that will fill me up and not make me feel sick seems to be a harder and harder prospect to fulfill.

Things that make the tummy happy:
Pasta
Starbucks Strawberries and Crème
Mint gum (helps to fight my nausea, does not fill me up)
Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita chips
Almonds
Slightly salted rice cakes
Homemade mashed potatoes (the fake stuff makes me feel sick)


Other than this list it really varies, some days I may be able to eat something and then not be able to eat it the next.

Things at home are going crazy, we are having issues with car/driving abilities, which has resulted in some crazy maneuvering of schedules. Hopefully it will be able to be cleared up before the end of this week. Here’s hoping for things to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment