Saturday, June 26, 2010

Not such a fun day

Not so much fun, this post discusses my troubles with vomiting, if you would rather not read then do not click on link.



So it has been a pretty awful day today. It sort of started yesterday when I came home early from work because I had a violent vomit fit in the bathroom. Slept most of the day yesterday, when I did wake up I ate mostly potatoes.

Fast forward to last night/this morning. At 2 am Kevin gets home and finally gets me out of bed for my shot at about 2:15 am. I head downstairs, eat a banana which was mostly green, get my shot and we head to bed. At about 3:15 am (I looked) the pain starts, extreme gas pain (another joy of pregnancy). The gas pain continues and around 5:30 am I wake up again (not that I was sleeping very soundly) and vomit. Not that there is much to come up but my body gets rid of everything. At 6 am I wake up again because I hurt so bad, I figure some food might help, so I go downstairs and have a cup of Gatorade and a few pita chips. At about 8:20 or so I end up getting rid of everything I had eaten. Not too long after that Kevin talks me into coming with him to get his oil changed in his car. I bring my car with so we can run errands while waiting. We drop off his car and head over to Jewel first to get me more Gatorade and some bread (rolls), we get out to the car and I lose it again. I was surprised because I didn't think there was anything left. I am still suffering gas pains, now I can't swallow without it hurting and I am exhausted. Thankfully Kevin's car was finished as well so he took his car to run the remaining errands and I went home and fell asleep on the couch.

And I actually slept, I woke up feeling a lot better but looking a mess. But I did get the Gatorade and bread into me, and after Kevin left for work I went and got some pudding and a Strawberries and Creme from Starbucks. I don't know what it is about that stuff but it works and I can keep it down. Not the most healthy, but then again I am down 5 lbs from the last time I weighed myself. Kevin said it is probably due to all the vomiting, I think he is probably right.

Probably going to try to eat something and then take another nap until sometime later this evening. So tired, so sick, can't wait till week 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment