Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What to expect

Yesterday I came home from work and discovered a package in my mailbox. Turns out my sister sent me a book. "What to expect when you're expecting", it is a book I have been wanting to read for awhile now. I looked through it last night and have to say, "Wow, what a fantastic book!" It contains a ton of great information and not just for expectant moms either, it has good info for expectant dads too.

Kevin and I talked about it yesterday and today, I still need to give my sister a call and thank her for it.

The book goes into so many aspects of pregnancy, what to eat, what to expect each month, what drugs are ok and which are not, what to expect from the doctor appointments, what happens after the baby is born, and much, much more. It is a very nice book. I am looking forward to having some time to just sit down with it and read through a good bit of it. So far I have only skimmed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment